Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

I'm back from San Francisco....

Pro Member Trainee
Scott Archbold (Scotteiboi) Trainee

I went there for the weekend and stopped at SFO for some pics suddenly, security shows up and says "You can't park there!" and so i had to leave with just one pick taken. I was like, "what the he**?" "If i were a terrorist i'd be setting up a rocket launcher not taking pictures!" This is the one that I took...it would be more clear but PhotoBucket only allows sizes up to 250kb...haha

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's beautiful, nice clear shot. Your better off this size than trying to compress it.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
jelami First Officer

I think you can get all the picture you could want from Delta, of course they would be ground shots only 😉 ....with all there financial troubles. Actually I think if that had been a Delta plane, the guy would have been coming over to charge you for the image.

Oh yea, I did want to say that it was a nice Pic.

Pro Member Trainee

Oh and a question... Is Ultimate Traffic worth the money? i kind of randomly ordered it off the internet without checking it out.. Oops!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Scotteiboi wrote:

Oh and a question... Is Ultimate Traffic worth the money? i kind of randomly ordered it off the internet without checking it out.. Oops!

👏 I'd buy it again in a minute. It's added so much life to my sim that it's a new experience, you will be very pleased with it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

BAHAHAHAHA! I love this program it is awesome! 👍

It is a busy day here at KSEA....*SHMAH*

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

u luky bastid 😛

lol, I want that kind of traffic...thats a nice shot, what kind of card took that?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

u luky bastid 😛

lol, I want that kind of traffic...thats a nice shot, what kind of card took that?

FEM,
This is the thread about his new card.

https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/2320/i-have-made-my-decision/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

LOL! Ok, I haven't gotten my new card yet, the one that took that pic is a GeForce 4 MX440...haha...its crap.... god i can't wait until i get my new one....**looks up in the air and starts day-dreaming**

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Scotteiboi wrote:

LOL! Ok, I haven't gotten my new card yet, the one that took that pic is a GeForce 4 MX440...haha...its crap.... god i can't wait until i get my new one....**looks up in the air and starts day-dreaming**

Give us a rundown on your computer specs, how can you run it full out, and what are your FPS at KSEA.
Traffic at 100%?

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Comp Specs: Sony Vaio, Pentium 4 Processor, 2.2GHZ, 1GB RAM. And I have the terrain set to medium but max traffic, fps are like 15....i believe....

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

That's very good for those specs, you must have scenery maxed out to get the jetways, the new card will be fantastic.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee

Thats nice to hear for a change, i'm glad i'm getting a good a card. Thanks.