Problem with FS9

Welverin Guest

A few days ago my computer decided to throw a fit. I took it to a computer shop, they did their thing and now it's working agin.... sorta. I tried running fs and when I went to the tower view it restarted my computer. I un/reinstalled fs and now it restarts when I get off the ground. Can anybody help?

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
spuddi Guest

sound like a driver issue. they might have loaded on the latest drivers for your vidoe card after they sorted out your problems. maybe try older drivers.

Welverin Guest

eh, I don't think they did but either way I've already installed them. The computer place had to do an overlay to replace some boot files. I lost everything on my master drive(C🙂. They did update it to Windows XP SP2 and installed avast! and Windows Defender.

Welverin Guest

I got it working 😀

Turns out it wasn't a display driver problem(although I updated that anyway) but a problem with my sound drivers...

Thanks for the help!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...