Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Vehicles

Elkin Guest

Thanks Radarman. I have the motorcycle now. I still like that van!! It is VERY stable. I also have the coastgaurd boat and an inflatable twin outboard,,, something. Anyway, When I am in Hong Kong, I take the boat to get across the bay from Kowloon to HK island. I just park it at the Star Ferry and then take a car and drive around.

By the way, I just got the add on HK scenery. There is no other air traffic!!!! Is this the case? Or am I missing something?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It depends on the ad-on traffic program you use. Did you include Asia into it.

Here are a few more bus's and some scenery with "action", nope I haven't tried any yet.

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=bus&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

Radar

Elkin Guest

Thanks. I'll check it out. Well, I found out what's up with HK. IT IS CLOSED!!! All the Traffic is at Chep Lap Kok!!

I found an addon scenery enh. for the Bremen airport. WOW!!! There are follow me trucks, airport buses, fuel trucks,,, and even a marshalling dude with wands!!!! It is like REAL!!! Even the jetbridges move to the aircraft I did not know these enhancements were out there!!!

I gotta find more of this!!!! And I thought the static trucks and jet bridges at KSEA were cool!!!