Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

AFCAD

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

does anyone know how to build airport features onto an airport i have designed?? hangars etc

i'm building a 'superbase' at the north pole with a 25000ft runway and several 1500ft runways just for practicing and getting those big planes off the ground, a the moment i only have a tower and a ground frequency but i'm working on adding in all the ILS and commercial traffic stuff

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

dl295 wrote:

does anyone know how to build airport features onto an airport i have designed?? hangars etc. I'm building a 'super base' at the north pole with a 25000ft runway and several 1500ft runways just for practicing and getting those big planes off the ground, a the moment i only have a tower and a ground frequency but I'm working on adding in all the ILS and commercial traffic stuff

Take a look at the Software Developer Kit(SDK).
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/2798/microsoft-flight-simulator-2004-sdk-pack-all-kits/
and ➡ www.FSbuild.com

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

thanks, i need something to populate it at the moment its a massive parking area with runways on it

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

abavus did this thing called ez scenery. and it works really well, the downside is you have to be in the game to use it.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

awsome im going to get it tell me where yu are going to upload it to

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

it's still in the early development stages at the mo but i'll keep an image update going on. i have a program by LAGO called FS enhancer i'm just not sure if this will show up as scenery for everyone else, like abacus it's an ingame job with alot of moving stuff with the num pad

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

Heres an update

stage 1

Stage 2, ILS and marker beacons added no old short nodes as yet for any.

Pro Member Trainee
dl295 Trainee

are there any rules on uploading videos to here? i'm composing a flyby of it in stages,from bare bones to the finished product.