Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

CH Flight Consol and Rudder Pedals

Pro Member Trainee
johnadonaldson Trainee

I have noticed that my CH consol and rudder pedal are way too sensitive using the FlightSim . Anyone know how to desentisize the controls, so that they are more like real controls. I know what the real control feel like since I am a Private Pilot and fly C172 and C182's.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

johnadonaldson wrote:

I have noticed that my CH consol and rudder pedal are way too sensitive using the FlightSim . Anyone know how to desentisize the controls, so that they are more like real controls. I know what the real control feel like since I am a Private Pilot and fly C172 and C182's.

Welcome to Flyaway Cheers!
You can adjust the sensitivity and Null zones in Settings-Controls. I don't have FSX but it should be similar to FS9. Smile

Pro Member First Officer
Graham (graham05) First Officer

ya hes right you can i did it to.... Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Start FSX
Firs screen ___> Settings
Then ---> controls
And now set it

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

I thought my rudder was over-sensitive - only to find out it stays in full right rudder position. Since installing FSX, my CH Yoke and Rudder Pedals are erratic in 2002, 2004 and FSX. The HAT doesn't work at all. FSX doesn't have a "gear up" to porgram the CH Yoke to. Talk about frustrated. I managed to make it around the parch in the Maule holding left rudder to center. I'm a high time real pilot SEL/SES/MEL. Hope you were able to de-sensitize and have some fun!

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

Charlie10 wrote:

I thought my rudder was over-sensitive - only to find out it stays in full right rudder position. Since installing FSX, my CH Yoke and Rudder Pedals are erratic in 2002, 2004 and FSX. The HAT doesn't work at all. FSX doesn't have a "gear up" to porgram the CH Yoke to. Talk about frustrated. I managed to make it around the parch in the Maule holding left rudder to center. I'm a high time real pilot SEL/SES/MEL. Hope you were able to de-sensitize and have some fun!

That exact thing happened to me and I got my CH rudder pedals to work fine again by recalibrating them in the Settings-Controls-Calibrate screen. Actually I clicked the button in the calibration screen that set them back to default and they have been fine since then.

Pro Member Trainee
ESLP Trainee

Hi

I have the same problem when I taxi, the plane will go around around in circle and unable to control it.

I have recalibrated the yoke and th epedal but it seems it does not keep the setting, wonder if we have to recal everytime we open FSX, would like also to know your settings of the yoke and pedal to compare.

Tks from a new trainee green pilot of FSX

Bernard

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

After reducing all the graphics settings to low, my :right rudder problem disappeared. Calibration was always OK. Amazingly, this problem disappeared in FS2004 and 2002 simultaneously.

Pro Member Trainee
ESLP Trainee

Hum

Graphic to High will try to lower and see

tks for the input

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

ESLP,

I solved my similar problem with the CH rudder pedals by going to Settings-Controls and set the CH Rudder Pedal sliders to "Default" by pressing the Default Button on that screen. I had messed with the Null Sliders and apparently caused some kind of resource problem that caused the locked right rudder.

I don't seem to have the common resource problems that so many others have so setting the pedal sliders to Default seemed to correct the issue and I have not seen it since.

Pro Member Trainee
ESLP Trainee

Hi Guys

problem seems to have dissapear, reset to default and remove all null also read the forum and dfound out that differential breaking was the way to go.

BAsically I am a tranee and will have to continue testing and reading and flying

tks for all of your input

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

Sounds like you are able to enjoy it now, ESLP. Having some fun and learning is a good combination. Don't forget the res of us when you happen on to something tha works well. Glad you are here at the FORUM