Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Allright guys, I'm back.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

What's up everyone, just wanted to slide on in and say hello to everyone again. I'm still alive and well, down at College, it's exam week, so I can't really be off doing too much.

If you care to know, thus far, I've broken up with Erin twice, so I figure the second time I gave it my all, and I've got no regets. I also play guitar frequently (6 months of experience, i'm horrid)

Done with first semester classes and I'm off for a 23 day Christmas break!

Still listen to Heino, but I really like Hendrix, Tom Petty, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jefferson Airplane, all the stuff from the 60's & 70's.

Well, just to catch up, I threw that out there.

Peace out.

Pro Member Captain
atreyu Captain

hey FEM. well nothing much has happened here, we just got some person on here that ruined the whole forum and makes guests to make himself look good and pretty much all of our valuable members have left but other than that nothing has happened.

guitar is cool, what kind do you have?

Guest Ed Guest

Hey FEM, welcome back. Not much as changed here; as atreyu said, valuable members are leaving. Every month or so there's a "Ban all the guests!" movement. Every week, somebody posts the traditional "Just got the game yesterday, how do I land a 747 on ILS?" question. Nothing new. Wink

If you're going to break up with Erin, would you mind posting her picture one more time for the benefit of the new members? Laughing

Ed

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

Hmmm this is what you missed:
The forums crashed and burned a few months ago, and now its just burning itself further into a ditch Cool
Welcome back though...

Pro Member Captain
ARD-DC Captain

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

What's up everyone, just wanted to slide on in and say hello to everyone again. I'm still alive and well, down at College, it's exam week, so I can't really be off doing too much.

If you care to know, thus far, I've broken up with Erin twice, so I figure the second time I gave it my all, and I've got no regets. I also play guitar frequently (6 months of experience, i'm horrid)

Done with first semester classes and I'm off for a 23 day Christmas break!

Still listen to Heino, but I really like Hendrix, Tom Petty, Yngwie Malmsteen, Jefferson Airplane, all the stuff from the 60's & 70's.

Well, just to catch up, I threw that out there.

Peace out.

Hiya FEM, good to see you aroud Smile
Enjoy your christmas break (23 days - I'm jealous!!)
Another six more months and then you may host a little concert for us (we don't wanna take any chances with our ears Smile )

Enjoy your holidays Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

Good to hear from you FEM
Sound choice in music Wink

Pro Member First Officer
Kurt Stevens (KurtPStevens) First Officer

Very Happy Hey FEM, good to hear from you again.

Robert Cray could be a great influence on your guitar addiction. The man has magic fingers. Cool

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I've just come to the realization that this was a short-lived, one-off encore. Sad
F_E_M's gone forever and he's taken his concise, no-nonsense ILS tut with him; unless someone's swiped it Whistle