Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

New aviation track from yoyoman : Johannesburg tower party&q

Pro Member Trainee
yoyoman Trainee

Dear fly Away members and friends,

My upcoming Aviation Music compilation CD has been delayed : It won't be released this year but early 2007 !

I'm sorry about that but :

- My "Brussels National" video seriously slowed me down. A good quality copy (Better than the stream version) can be downloaded from here (100 downloads available, file will expire next week ...) :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=%2BcbKwo4vQa95TA%3D%3D

- I started to produce another aviation track back in September called "Johannesburg tower party" and first I made that track just for fun, thinking that it was anyway not appropriate for that compilation CD. But some days ago I worked further on that track, finished it and uploaded it. My friends-composers told me that this track would very nicely end my upcoming CD in a humorous way.

The bottom line is : Perhaps the compilation CD has been delayed but there will be 1 more track on it what brings the total to 11 tracks.

Some words about "Johannesburg tower party" : I always wanted to compose a track about air traffic controllers but I was scared that such track would become boring : No plane sounds ... Just some conversations ? Besides ATC was already included in other tracks before !

In the end I decided to start something making it just funny and the track I'm bringing to you today might fit your 2007 New Year party very well Very Happy

That track is downloadable and also 100 wav copies (CD quality) are available here :

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=batch_download&batch_id=%2BcZdipcyBId5TA%3D%3D

For streaming, you can just click on my banner below.

Enjoy, and at the same time I wish you a nice year 2007 ending !

yoyoman
p.s. @hms_endeavour : Perhaps you can try to download the video from that link ? If you fail, let me know because I offered you to send it via the postal service. I had no news from you anymore about that ... Question