SearchSearch 

My love of flightsimming from the start

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

You know, I remember my first flightsim. It was called Warbirds. It was at my father's house. I remember getting around 1998 or so. I wasn't into flightsimming but I had little interest. Next, I got Microsoft Combat Flight Simulator, then I got Jane's WWII Fighters. After that, I got Fly! Finally, my parents got me FS2004 around Feb. 2006. It wan't till FS2004 that I became obsessed with flightsimming. All of the flightsims except FS2004, came from my father.

3 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I've had quite a few different types entering my 12th year with a Pentium grade machine, before FS9 I guess Air Warrior II was my best.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

All of my flightsims were combat flightsims except Fly! and FS2004. The computer at my father's house was old and it kept crashing and freezing. I had a joystick over there but my father won't let me use it at my house. So, this Christmas, I'm getting a joystick of my own! 😀

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

I've finally got my joystick installed for FS2004! It took me almost a year to get a joystick installed for fs2004 but it's finally done! 😀