REAL FLIGHT TONIGHT!!

HELP ASAP Guest

Hey guys i'm flying from BOS to DEN tonight on a red-eye (JBU) and have the flight plan, but was wondering if i can find out all the freq. we will be tuned to so i can "not listen" 😀 LOL on my radio, any suggestions? Thx

Here's the Flight Plan:
VIXIS JAKEY JUVAG CESNA ONL J114

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Munkeh Guest

Hyepilot.

People ignore and move along please.

Big Bang Guest

Munkeh wrote:

Hyepilot.

Your very paranoid specially as this person is asking a innocent question

Nope

Guest Guest

As far as I'm aware Hyepilots account was deleted, so I very much doubt they would post here as a guest.

Munkeh Guest

pokey1694 wrote:

Munkeh wrote:

Hyepilot.

munkeh, for god sakes, shut up, for once we have peace in these forums.

shut up

Peace to the forums? "shut up"...

I was only making people aware. And I got me an ip checker, and it's hyepilot.

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

😀 unless you hacked the server that hosts this forum, you can do no such thing as checking IP's of posters 😂

Guest Guest

ARD-DC wrote:

😀 unless you hacked the server that hosts this forum, you can do no such thing as checking IP's of posters 😂

I also did'nt think anyone could check IPs except board Moderators and Admin.

7dream8liner7 Guest

Anyway, unfortunately I don't know the answer to the problem. Be it Hyepilot or not, I think those that do should stop arguing and answer. At least that would be the polite thing to do.

Pro Member First Officer
spitfiresrule First Officer

You are not allowed to use scanners on A/C so that should anwser your question!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...