Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Real-Weather Updates Problem

Pro Member Trainee
Mark52479 Trainee

Is anyone else having problems with Real Weather updates?

It was working fine for me and then the next minute i keep getting an error message saying "error check my internet connection".

My internet is working fine though.

Anyone know whats going on?

Pro Member First Officer
Graham (graham05) First Officer

Mark52479 wrote:

It was working fine for me and then the next minute i keep getting an error message saying "error check my internet connection".

yes mine is not working.. its cuz the place were they download it is down i think...

they get from: fs2k.zone.com

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

Mark52479 wrote:

I was just gonna post a question about that same issue. Looks like you saved me the time. Quess all we can do is wait till server is back up....

Tom4894984 Guest

The same, does not work for me Sad

AMD Guest

Desde el Friday 15 December no funciona la conexión del Real Weather en niguna versión de Microsoft FS. Lo extraño es que no deja conectar a una sesión de Multiplayer, pero puede uno ver que hay mucha gente volando en distintas sesiones del Lobby.

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

AMD: WHAT Question This post started in english. Respond in english please..

Pro Member Captain
Doyley Captain

He said this, more or less..

Since the Friday 15 December not the connection of the Real one functions Weather in niguna version of Microsoft FS. The strange thing is that does not leave to connect to a session of Multiplayer, but is able one to see that there is many people flying in different sessions of the Lobby.

I was having problems connecting yesterday but it has been fine today.

Pro Member Trainee
sunckc Trainee

i think i still having poblems updating the weather.

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

I still am unable to load realtime weather. Anyone else?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Everyone please stop posting the same thing, the weather server is down. You can check it's status by going to the site below. If you can connect to the site then the weather server is working. If not, just be patient. Smile

Arrow http://fs2k.zone.com/

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

"Everyone please stop posting the same thing"

You some kind of moderator? If not, than what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can or cannot post? If you don't like what's posted than don't read it. Nuff said.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

skypilot2 wrote:

"Everyone please stop posting the same thing"

You some kind of moderator? If not, than what gives you the right to tell someone else what they can or cannot post? If you don't like what's posted than don't read it. Nuff said.

I said PLEASE and I'm not telling anyone to do anything. I provided a link so that everyone could check for themselves, everyone is saying the same thing over and over again. Learn to spell [enough] and get off my back!

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

Learn to spell

Ya see waht I maen. U are vrey dsirepcspecftul and crtical. Why dno't U leran smoe manners. I hvae wactehd U be rude and abbrasive to mroe tahn one preosn on tihs fourm. I'm done wasting my time on U Laughing

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

skypilot2 wrote:

Learn to spell

Ya see waht I maen. U are vrey dsirepcspecftul and crtical. Why dno't U leran smoe manners. I hvae wactehd U be rude and abbrasive to mroe tahn one preosn on tihs fourm. I'm done wasting my time on U Laughing

Good, then we never need to communicate again. Laughing

CRJ, OUT

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

skypilot2 wrote:

Learn to spell

Ive seen that before it doesnt matter if the word is all jumbled up the only letters that need to be cerrect is the 1st and last....right Question

I do agree with CRJ there was a another topic with the same subject and a short look around the forums before posting maybe there is a topic that will help you out.

I havnt noticed him be *dsirepcspecftul* before

Dont turn this into another anoying fight though enough members have gone because of the fighting

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

Yes , just the first and last letter need to be correct. I wasn't the person that started this post to begin with. All I did was respond. I am not wanting to argue with anyone. Personally I have seen him on more than one occasion criticize folks for not having computer knowledge and more or less telling folks not to operate a computer if they don't know how it works. That's just 1 example. He rubs me the wrong way, and I am sure I rub him the wrong way, and that's between him and me. I felt like calling him on something, and again, between him and me. If you would have taken the time to read my last post and his last post, the discusion was over, till you sir, stirred the pot. I'm not gonna get into it with you or anyone else. Thankyou.

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

I didnt mean to stirr the pot anymore I aplogize and I wasnt accusing you of starting this post I was just pointing out that if everyone takes a good look around the forums before posting maybe they will find a discussion that will already be of help to them Cool

Pro Member First Officer
skypilot2 First Officer

Apology accepted. BTW, I like the way you named your airline. Nice...

allenranger2 Guest

The weather updater is now working as of yesterday. I believe Jeppensen's site was down.