Will my PC manage PMDG?

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

I wanted to get a pmdg 737, but I'm not sure if my pc will handle it. here are my pc stats:
576mb ram (256mb of which arrived today from crucial - I am so pleased with myself for managing to install it and have my pc turn on afterwards lol. When I have enough money I will buy an external hard drive and a new graphics card)

NVIDIA GeForce4 mx 440
a 64mb graphics card
AMD anthlon proccesor 901mhz
about 1.5gb disk space

Will this handle the 737?

Last edited by mossy on Tue Dec 19, 2006 1:37 am, edited 2 times in total

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

sorry about the double post...
I have found the pmdg website, it says you need msfs 9.1. Where is the 9.1 update?
Also, if my pc stats are ok for the pmdg aircraft, what 737 package would be best?

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

mossy wrote:

I wanted to get a pmdg 737, but I'm not sure if my pc will handle it.

Your system specs are too low for PMDG, here's the PMDG site that you order it from.
http://www.precisionmanuals.com/html/73767.htm

Flight Simulator 9.1 Update: ➡ http://www.microsoft.com/games/flightsimulator/downloads.asp

Pro Member First Officer
mossy First Officer

thanks

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

yeah, your specs are a little too low. the vc uses a crazy amount of resources, and you've gotta free up some disk space and some ram. prolly wanna upgrade that card too. and even then it won't be perfect.

My PMDG is still a tad sticky with an AMD 3200+ processor and 1gb ram with 6600 nvidia 256mb graphics card.

Pro Member First Officer
pilatflyr First Officer

make sure that you've got enough HD space. the more availiable, the smoother it runs

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...