My Dell E310 graphics issue

Joe Williams Guest

About a month or so ago some fine folks responded to my graphics issue suggesting I replace the card with a GEForce PCI ( ?) to solve the black triangles over the airports issue. I have lost those e-mails, hopefully someone can remind me.

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Right, with a Dell if you have an integrated graphics card the chances are that you don't have a AGP socket on the motherboard.
To replace the integrated one you would have to buy a PCI card, not a PCIe.
Get the best you can find, they stopped making them quite a while back.

Radar

Joe Williams Guest

Thanks !!! Unfortunately my PC crashed recently and I had to re-format, so I lost e-mail records, including what my "Nickname" was foy my account here, I have tried all I could think of. Site lets you reset password, but without nickname it is impossible.

Joewtsi@aol.com

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Joe Williams wrote:

Thanks !!! Unfortunately my PC crashed recently and I had to re-format, so I lost e-mail records, including what my "Nickname" was foy my account here, I have tried all I could think of. Site lets you reset password, but without nickname it is impossible.

Joewtsi@aol.com

Your email that you used to sign up with should be enough to get you the password but not the user-name.

Radar

joe williams Guest

Thats what I already said, without the user name I am screwed, bad site design...but hey ..it is only $5 to open a new account so...no big deal

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...