Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

FSX on Vista

fsx45 Guest

I am looking to purchase a computer on Vista's release date of January 28. I would like to know, whether or not, on Jan 28, I can buy a computer w/a DX 10 capable video card and other Vista parts that have yet to be put into retail computers. Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

If the manufacturer of the computer says that you can put the DX 10 card in hold him to it.
The cards out now are a little large and some small cases are having a problem handling them.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
to_coolguys First Officer

fsx45 wrote:

I am looking to purchase a computer on Vista's release date of January 28. I would like to know, whether or not, on Jan 28, I can buy a computer w/a DX 10 capable video card and other Vista parts that have yet to be put into retail computers. Thanks

hey fsx i would suggest you to hold as you might get a better and cheaper system few months down the line...

Pro Member Trainee
raven69david Trainee

My Dell is Vista-capable and i'll be doing the free upgrade once it's released. I am waiting for the DX10 cards to go down in price somewhat. the only one out there is $600+....way out of my league right now. Once everyone jumps on DX10, it should get pretty interesting.