Flight Planning

Pro Member Trainee
captainsimon Trainee

Right, Hope I can explain this so that it can be understood.

I flight plan to fly from for example heathrow to southend airport, I land at southend airport and taxi to parking shut down the aircraft.

Now can i still sit in the cockpit in my current location on a parking ramp and plan to fly from my current location at southend in the same aircraft without having to exit the playing screen.

I go in to the flight planner in the first tab but I don't know how to set it to fly from current location.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance and merry xmas

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Llain First Officer

Yes it is possible to fly using your current location.

Press ALT to bring up the menu and go to flight planner. File a new flight plan as normal using your current location as your start airport and select a new destination, find the route then save the flight plan. It will then ask you if you wish to move to the new location press NO

It will put you back in the aircraft and location as before with the new flight plan loaded in the GPS.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...