Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Question for RADARMAN

PIA+ Guest

I know you know BUNDLES so can you help?
Im at the airport now in the lobby with my labtop and joystick. i have a targus pad for cooling that connects to the USB.
1) my computer battery lvel keeps jumping un and down (not because of cooling pad i checked)
2)back lighting keeps flickering
3) this might not be related but are there any FSX scenery for Pakistan because i fly a 777 for PIA Intl
4) please answer quick i gotta get to my plane in about 1 hour

Thanks BUNDELS!!

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

PIA+ wrote:

I know you know BUNDLES so can you help?
Im at the airport now in the lobby with my labtop and joystick. i have a targus pad for cooling that connects to the USB.
1) my computer battery lvel keeps jumping un and down (not because of cooling pad i checked)
2)back lighting keeps flickering
3) this might not be related but are there any FSX scenery for Pakistan because i fly a 777 for PIA Intl
4) please answer quick i gotta get to my plane in about 1 hour

Thanks BUNDELS!!

I just got home so I guess your finished.
It's a laptop so it can be overheating or being pushed beyond it's capabilities, laptops unless very expensive are not gaming machines for graphic intensive software like FSX.

Radar

I have a laptop, Toshiba, 512mb, ATI Radeon Grapics, the laptop is 1.60Gz and is new,, and Im glad after heearing all the complains here(Instalation errors, grapics, frezzed etc etc) on better systems with more memory and $800 graphic cards etc,, Im glad that I havent had any single error installing or playing it, yeah I dont have many things max but for me the most Important thing is the panel of the airplane and that looks great,, so FSX runs smooth and fine on my laptop .
PS: I even have FS2004 installed on the same machine and no problems

PIA+ Guest

I have a Pentium 4 Dell Inspiron 9200 labtop just got back from a flight 😀 i use to have FS2004 worked great but FSX is starting to have lag

best laptop for FS and other games is the Alienware for about 4000$

HP's are just as good

Pro Member Trainee
ace261 Trainee

my Toshiba Qosmio G10 with 1.5 GB ram and NVIDIA G-FORCE GO graphics card usually runs FSX fine with everything on ultra high also got fs2004
on the same laptop and no probs yet.

NVIDIA G-FORCE GO sux