New to Forums: Just picked up FSX

GundamWZero Guest

Hey guys. I'm Rodney and just picked up FSX tonight. When I came to this site, and seen all the aircraft, helis and ultralights you guys had to offer, I had to sign up!!! The only hurdle I have is how soon (preferable how fast) can you guys register me!!! I already have paid the lifetime membership (which is pretty affordable considering what you can get) and is looking forward to downloading some of the aircraft. I am a r/c heli pilot and have quite a few simulators (including the Realflight G3 R/C sim).

I do have a couple of questions:

Have anyone developed the Bell 222 (no skids)?

How can I spool up my frame rate so that it'll run faster? I know I can do a search for that one but sorry, I am on vacation and gotten lazy. Here is my computer specs:

NVidia SLI motherboard
2x NVidia 6800 GS video cards
4x 512MB DDR ram (2GB)
AMD 64 3000+ processor 1.81 GHz
Tagan 430w Power Supply
HP Lightscribe Multiformat DVD R/RW
LG Multiformat DVD R/RW

Hope this can help me push this rig to run fast enough to push the frame rate faster....... but I am glad to be aboard. 😀

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Welcome, nice machine.
While your waiting download and print this out.
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Next time post this in the FSX forums, not to many people look here.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...