Graphics Question

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

My hard drive went bad a couple days go so I had to replace it. I was able to make a ghost image from the old one and put it on the new one. I reinstalled FS2002 and it works ok except that the little red box in the lower left corner for the brakes and the ATC box are just white and don't show any text. I had this problem the first time I installed it but I don't remember how I fixed it. Does anyone have ideas? THANX HEAPS!!! 😂

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Trainee
piper_wichmon Trainee

not enough RAM probably. it runs smoothly on 512mb and up. your sig says something like 364 or something. you probably need more RAM.

Pro Member Trainee
mcmxl Trainee

I know I need more ram and I now have a 200gigb hard drive (80 was wrong). I had fs2002 running fine with my current ram but I think I lost a driver or something when in put in my new hard drive. I am currently trying an S3 triov2 graphics card that a friend gave me. I would like to know if this is any better than my ATI Rage Pro or not. With the current settings FS2002 only runs in safe mode because it says my system does not have hardware acceleration.

Using a copy of ghost probably hasnt helped matters...uninstall and reinstall fs

Pro Member Trainee
piper_wichmon Trainee

I ran fs2002 on 256mb and I was fine. Just reinstall...

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...