Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

So when u set up your multi moniter?

Lukemaxxxxxx Guest

Hi all

I was wondering how people set up there views in flight sim X, do u use 2D cockpit view or virtual cockpit with various zoom levels and view in place?

What set up do u usally use, how do you configure your cockpit if u will?

Thx
Lukemax

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

My two monitors R one below the other so my favorite setting is: Main panel down and the upper monitor is used for clear view forward or around

Pro Member Trainee
SimmerGuy Trainee

Rafi,

Is your main panel a 2D panel? If so, how do you zoom it? Or do you have to have it the correct size before you undock it and move it to the bottom display.

Pro Member First Officer

SimmerGuy
Take care that both monitors works at the same resolution. Than you R working in full windows mode. U donít have to Undock it at all in FSX. Just put the mouse any where in the panel click on the left button and drag it down. It will fill up the screen at the correct size

Pro Member First Officer

Flyaway,and other Moderators. Where R U all?

My Email is full with bullshit like the above post.(Students Loan) Canít U do something to screen out messages like that? That may be the end of this site.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Rafi wrote:

Flyaway,and other Moderators. Where R U all?

My Email is full with bullshit like the above post.(Students Loan) Canít U do something to screen out messages like that? That may be the end of this site.

Very Happy It's morning to me, how are you.

Radar