Inproveing FSX with scenary?

ChrisRyder Guest

Im looking to suck out the best power i can get out of FSX, when it comes to downloading various configs or other scenary/textures/mesh's/google Earth this has seemed to free up reorces, Is there any web-site that explains this or what is best for my system to assist me?

Thank you
Chris

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

ChrisRyder wrote:

Im looking to suck out the best power i can get out of FSX, when it comes to downloading various configs or other scenary/textures/mesh's/google Earth this has seemed to free up reorces, Is there any web-site that explains this or what is best for my system to assist me?

Thank you
Chris

There isn't too much out yet, try www.avsim.com.

RadarL

chrisryder Guest

Erm.. No offense mate, but do you ever read what the problem is rather then just giveing links out, that dont help? 😉

Pro Member Trainee
EGNRflyer Trainee

I think radarman is spot on with his post and i don't think your reply was called for. We are all trying to improve fsx at the moment so just keep checking the forum for new info

chrisryder Guest

But it was a infomation request not a addon request. Idea Avsim doesnt help me in any way.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

chrisryder wrote:

But it was a infomation request not a addon request. Idea Avsim doesnt help me in any way.

See how easy it is when you use their search engine. 🙄
Mesh.
http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=mesh&CatID=fsxscen&Go=Search

😀 EGNRflyer thanks.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
navyredman Trainee

So, I'm a little confused now. If you use scenery add ons your game will run smoother?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

navyredman wrote:

So, I'm a little confused now. If you use scenery add ons your game will run smoother?

If you have the top CPU and a good card, yes.
If your having problems now with FPS and rendering, no.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
navyredman Trainee

RadarMan wrote:

navyredman wrote:

If you have the top CPU and a good card, yes.
If your having problems now with FPS and rendering, no.

Radar

No after I defrag and make sure all back ground programs are closed I run pretty smooth on mostly high to very high settings. I was just wondering if the add ons made it easier on your computer.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...