Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Error Message

Deans1990 Guest

Hey there,

I've recently purchased the regular version of FSX and i installed it on my computer, my computer is no baby and has no problems handling the games graphics, however, whenever i try to change the controls in the game or access the controls option i get an error message saying that the instruction memory at a certain place cannot be read...and that it is an application error, why is this?

Deans1990

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Exact words of the error please.

Radar

another_error_recipient Guest

Crying or Very sad

I had constant crashes, to the point where alt-ctrl-del did nothing to end the program. I had to hold the power button.

I saw in another post the running a defrag (I didn't believe that would help) would solve it. After the defrag, I didn't have to power-down anymore, but I still got errors.

I have uninstalled the game, and disabled my Antivirus (as suggested in another post). I have had problems in the past when it comes to installing programs while the antivirus is running.

I will keep everyone posted, since this does not happen with any of my other Simulator games. In my opinion, MS's FSX still has bugs.

Still... I will test it and keep you posted.

Very Happy