Fly Away Simulation

Search for Downloads

Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.

Search entire site

Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.

SearchSearch 

Newark to Singapore

KevinTsai
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:50 pm 

Next Friday, I'm gonna fly a Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 from Newark to Singapore. This is going to be the farthest and longest flight yet. Gonna last 16 hours and will be 8,200nm. Gonna use time compression of course. I alreadly modified the fuel capacity for this long flight. Can't wait for next Friday! Very Happy
Love the Airbus A380. It's huge!
KevinTsai
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Tue Jan 16, 2007 12:54 pm 

landed in Singapore at night around 5:40 pm. When I touched down in Singapore last Friday, the plane rumbled-it shook up and down for some reason. I don't know why but I like it!
Pappy55
Trainee
Trainee

Pro Member

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:29 am 

KevinTsai wrote:
landed in Singapore at night around 5:40 pm. When I touched down in Singapore last Friday, the plane rumbled-it shook up and down for some reason. I don't know why but I like it!

This has somthing to do with FS and the runway there.. I have to turn off craheses when flying there..

There is a file you can edit to chage it but i forgot which one it is.
KevinTsai
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Mon May 14, 2007 11:57 am 

Pappy55 wrote:
KevinTsai wrote:

This has somthing to do with FS and the runway there.. I have to turn off craheses when flying there..

There is a file you can edit to chage it but i forgot which one it is.

You know, I don't think its the runway and FS but I think it is the Airbus A380 itself. There's a weird phenomenon that occurs everytime I touchdown with a Northwest Airlines A380 (part of Perfect Flight). Everytime I touchdown on a runway with that plane, my plane keeps bouncing up and down vigourously until 40-60 knots, the nose wheel collapses and my plane crashes. I also think this occurs with fspassengers maybe but it might occur without fspassengers as well. Does anyone know why and how can I fix this?
bawls327
Chief Captain
Chief Captain

Pro Member

Posted: Fri May 18, 2007 3:28 am 

Make sure to get pictures of the a380. I never been on one but I have seen pictures and videos of them.
jianqing
First Officer
First Officer

Pro Member

Posted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 8:11 pm 

same thing happen to my a380! Sad
We have reached our cruising altitude,I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land ... it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern.