Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Newark to Singapore

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Next Friday, I'm gonna fly a Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 from Newark to Singapore. This is going to be the farthest and longest flight yet. Gonna last 16 hours and will be 8,200nm. Gonna use time compression of course. I alreadly modified the fuel capacity for this long flight. Can't wait for next Friday! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

landed in Singapore at night around 5:40 pm. When I touched down in Singapore last Friday, the plane rumbled-it shook up and down for some reason. I don't know why but I like it!

Pro Member Trainee
Pappy55 Trainee

KevinTsai wrote:

landed in Singapore at night around 5:40 pm. When I touched down in Singapore last Friday, the plane rumbled-it shook up and down for some reason. I don't know why but I like it!

This has somthing to do with FS and the runway there.. I have to turn off craheses when flying there..

There is a file you can edit to chage it but i forgot which one it is.

Pro Member First Officer
KevinTsai First Officer

Pappy55 wrote:

KevinTsai wrote:

This has somthing to do with FS and the runway there.. I have to turn off craheses when flying there..

There is a file you can edit to chage it but i forgot which one it is.

You know, I don't think its the runway and FS but I think it is the Airbus A380 itself. There's a weird phenomenon that occurs everytime I touchdown with a Northwest Airlines A380 (part of Perfect Flight). Everytime I touchdown on a runway with that plane, my plane keeps bouncing up and down vigourously until 40-60 knots, the nose wheel collapses and my plane crashes. I also think this occurs with fspassengers maybe but it might occur without fspassengers as well. Does anyone know why and how can I fix this?

Pro Member Chief Captain
bawls327 Chief Captain

Make sure to get pictures of the a380. I never been on one but I have seen pictures and videos of them.

Pro Member First Officer
Hongming Zheng (jianqing) First Officer

same thing happen to my a380! Sad