Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

add on aircraft

charlie holden Guest

I just downloaded a cessna 206 and a bee dee for fsx. I installed them correctly, but the outside (the whole damn plane) was all silver, no windows, no other colours even the cockpit Crying or Very sad can I fix this

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

The chances are it's your video card.
It's either old or needs new drivers.
It can't render the textures...not "strong" enough.

Radar

charlie holden Guest

thanks 😀 I will try to find drivers. Although now the outside textures are betterbut the cockpit is still skrewed up. Oh well. the exciting life of my computer 🙄. hey It is deluxe edition, could that have something to do with it? My AI traffic does this in at certain angle.

charlie holden Guest

[quote="charlie holden"]thanks 😀 I will try to find drivers. Although now the outside textures are betterbut the cockpit is still skrewed up. Oh well. the exciting life of my computer 🙄. hey It is deluxe edition, could that have something to do with it? My AI traffic does this in at certain angle. my graphics card 90% is most likely able to handle it. I'll try 😎

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

[quote="charlie holden"]

charlie holden wrote:

thanks 😀 I will try to find drivers. Although now the outside textures are betterbut the cockpit is still skrewed up. Oh well. the exciting life of my computer 🙄. hey It is deluxe edition, could that have something to do with it? My AI traffic does this in at certain angle. my graphics card 90% is most likely able to handle it. I'll try 😎

Use lower settings, if you have AI traffic that's eating up resources.
Start with some default settings and increase it slowly.

Radar