Here's my new video on Youtube

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

I don't know about you but every time I make a new video I always feel it's my best yet, for some strange reason this time I don't quite.

Another thing that gets me at the end, is the endless hours that go into the making of a short 2 minute video.

Anyway please watch and rate it on Youtube.

P.S The music isn't so great but I hey it's seems to go with the video I chose to make.

Here's the link:

I recommend watching it in full screen

Comments are welcome no matter what they are. Thing is I won't be able to read them unless they are on youtube, it's just a problem I have in South Africa.

Answers 9 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Excellent!!!
Were those airports in FSX, if so which ones.

Radar

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

truley a great flight movie please tell me where you got the a340 for fsx and the 767 can't seem to find them for fsx?

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10

Pro Member Trainee
navyredman Trainee

Cool man! I liked how you changed the skins during flight, that was a cool effect.

Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

That was great! Now you gotta do something about increasing the FPS and make another one.... 😀

Pro Member First Officer
robbier First Officer

That was a really great video! 100 out of 100! 👏 Group Wave 👏

Pro Member Captain
Jon Van Duyn (JVD) Captain

Thanks very much to all.

Radarman: The only airport I had in the video of FSX were from the gamepark mission. The Johanesburg airport was an Aeroworx airport for FS9. They make great freeware sceneries.The CapeTwon mountain however was an add-on by Aeroworx for FSX [scene with grumman].

Karlw: I wish those planes were shot in FSX, however they were shot in FS9.

The only things I really shot in FSX were the wildlife, pyramids [see those without the video on FSX they are great],table mountain, huts, thorn trees etc....

Anyway thanks again.

Well, that will be it from now. I'm away for about 2 months without access to this site and my plane leaves soon, chiz all and happy new year.

PowerUser Guest

Great video. Did you kill this giraffe at the end? it seems that you crash at her? 🙂)

How did you capture video when you taking off the airport and you pull in landing gears? I'm asking because on my captured video my gears are not pulled up or down although I pull them? It seems like bug on my FSX.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

JVD wrote:

Thanks very much to all.

Radarman: The only airport I had in the video of FSX were from the gamepark mission. The Johanesburg airport was an Aeroworx airport for FS9. They make great freeware sceneries.The CapeTwon mountain however was an add-on by Aeroworx for FSX [scene with grumman].

Karlw: I wish those planes were shot in FSX, however they were shot in FS9.

The only things I really shot in FSX were the wildlife, pyramids [see those without the video on FSX they are great],table mountain, huts, thorn trees etc....

Anyway thanks again.

Well, that will be it from now. I'm away for about 2 months without access to this site and my plane leaves soon, chiz all and happy new year.

Have a safe trip and see you soon.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Nice, good work, keep them coming. 😀

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...