How well does Ground Environment work?

flightsimer22 Guest

does that game work well or not. i ask because i have fsx and it does not work well on my computer. just like a lot of people. i am going to switch back to fs2004.

and i really like the great scenery in fsx. and as everyone knows that fs2004 does not reall have the best.

so if someone could help me? that would be GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
Rodney Jacobs (GundamWZero) Captain

What everyone fails to understand is that FSX (only the software, no add-ons) requires the computer to have excellent power and speed in the processing and graphics department. FS 2004 doesn't require much in the "stand alone" arena, but to achieve what FSX have you must purchase or get add-ons. In itself, add-ons may not require much in power, but it makes that up in taking space. So if you have 2004 and you are adding software to help enhance it then you are adding more resources for your cpu to process. FSX tries to eliminate that by maxing everything out so you have no need to enhance the program any more. The downside is that you will have to upgrade your system to take full advantage. My computer can handle FSX graphics and speed at only 50% across the board. I know that if I want 100% full on graphic and speed, I need to only change the processor. My NVidia 6800 GS can handle the graphics at 100%, but my AMD Athlon 64 FX processor cannot.

flight simer22 Guest

ya but that does not telling me about how good or bad ground environment is.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

flight simer22 wrote:

ya but that does not telling me about how good or bad ground environment is.

I don't think it's ready to use in FSX yet.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...