Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Finally Installed, now I get a new Error Message... Now What

BcBobster Guest

I bought a 300gb hard drive, finally copied and pasted both disc's on the drive because it would not load from the DVD drive, started the install, got the 1335 Error, copied each D1Feat~2.cab up to D1Feat~19.cab, had a problem with my key code many times before it took, went to load the game and now i get:

The Instruction at "0X200ef382" Referenced Memory At "0X019dc928". The Memory Could Not "Read"

My PC should be able to run this game, as per the spec's on the game...

Now I don't know what to do, can you advise, help, suggest... Man, I just want to fly...

BcBobster

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

BcBobster wrote:

I bought a 300gb hard drive, finally copied and pasted both disc's on the drive because it would not load from the DVD drive, started the install, got the 1335 Error, copied each D1Feat~2.cab up to D1Feat~19.cab, had a problem with my key code many times before it took, went to load the game and now i get:

The Instruction at "0X200ef382" Referenced Memory At "0X019dc928". The Memory Could Not "Read"

My PC should be able to run this game, as per the spec's on the game...

Now I don't know what to do, can you advise, help, suggest... Man, I just want to fly...

BcBobster

You posted this in two forums. The FSX and now the FS9 forum, which are you trying to install and what are your system specs.

Radar