SearchSearch 

Technical Problem

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

When im using my ERJ145 i get the following FS9 Error [microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Unknown I dont think it happens with any other aircraft in game. I have tried reinstalling the ERJ but it makes no difference any help would be great as its a real annoying to keep clicking ok on the error.

5 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
ARD-DC First Officer

Now that makes no sense... 😳

MS Access ODBC Driver is a driver that lets MS Access use an ODBC to retrieve data from for example a remote SQL Server...

Have a look at the troubleshooting / help files of that aircraft...see if there is something that indicates that this A/C needs to connect to a remote server in order to retrieve any data (updates, navdata or something).

That's the only reason i can think of why there would be an ODBC connection opened....but to me this sounds weird; why would a/c developers use an Access ODBC driver to establish a connection?

Pro Member Trainee
HigherAviation Trainee

searched the help section of the erj and cant find anything. Its strange because i used to fly this plane all the time with no such problem. Any other suggestions greatly welcomed

HigherAviation wrote:

searched the help section of the erj and cant find anything. Its strange because i used to fly this plane all the time with no such problem. Any other suggestions greatly welcomed

How about uninstalling it and then re-installing it?

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Anonymous wrote:

HigherAviation wrote:

Seems like a good idea, try that and let us know!

Guest Ed Guest

Anonymous wrote:

HigherAviation wrote:

Somebody didn't read the original post all the way through. 😉 HigherAviation said: "I have tried reinstalling the ERJ but it makes no difference. . ."

Ed