Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

how do u connect to the gate/jet way

peep in illinois Guest

how do u open/connect to teh gate/jet way??

Brynjaminjones Guest

I've been trying to find this out too. I'll tell you as soon as I find out.

Pro Member Trainee
Rex (rexgrant) Trainee

Brynjaminjones wrote:

I've been trying to find this out too. I'll tell you as soon as I find out.

Hi Try
CTRL+J
Rex

Pro Member First Officer
beerbadger First Officer

Park perfectly and press Ctrl + J as long as you are at a gate with a jetway.

broncos523 Guest

Hey I have been trying to get the jetway to come to my aircraft and I have the advanced animations ticked on and I have done everything to get the jetway to come but it just will not come

broncos523 wrote:

Hey I have been trying to get the jetway to come to my aircraft and I have the advanced animations ticked on and I have done everything to get the jetway to come but it just will not come

same here

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

beerbadger wrote:

Park perfectly and press Ctrl + J as long as you are at a gate with a jetway.

Listen to him and download, print this out.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
Graham (graham05) Trainee

it is the aircraft you are using like say you are using the defalt b747-400 and u try it and it should work, but if u use a add-on aircraft it wont i dont know y i think it has to do with the exits position in the aircraft.cfg idk i am trying to figure it out but it could be a lot of thing ill let u all kno when i find out 😉

Even when I use the default aircraft in the game it still dosent work all the cargo trucks n stuff come to my plane just not the jetway

francoloro Guest

To attach to a jetway, park it precise between the yellow line and crtl-J should work.
Not sure if there are different jetways for the big size planes though ...................

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

It starts at 45 seconds in.

Radar