!!!!!!!!!!!!!I NEED HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

Hi can someone please help me. My jetways will not come to my aircraft but I can open my cargo doors and the little cars come and unload it and the pushback car come to my aircraft and pushes me back its just jetways will not work. Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!1

Answers 8 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Anonymous wrote:

Hi can someone please help me. My jetways will not come to my aircraft but I can open my cargo doors and the little cars come and unload it and the pushback car come to my aircraft and pushes me back its just jetways will not work. Can someone please help me!!!!!!!!!1

Download and print this out.

https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/1333/fsx-controls-keyboard-commands/

Radar

Hey radarman um I know that the control for it is CTRL+J but it still dosenty come to my aircraft

lemonwonder Guest

I herd u need atleast 256mb video card

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to park in a space, open your door and wait, it takes time.
I sat for 10 minutes watching all the trucks pull up to a default AI aircraft.
I think I posted some screenshots here a few days ago.

Radar

hey I have sat there and nothing happens like i dont even see anything moving

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

You have to have both scenery, and the airport vehicles slide turned up.
Be sure you at a major airport also.

Radar

Ok i will try that and get back to you

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Your graphics card might not be able to take it, my PC one didn't. The cras came and doors opened and everything but the Jetways didn't connect. Also make sure you have advanced animations turned on.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...