Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Funny Video

murjax Guest

This is so funny.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

murjax wrote:

This is so funny.

I wouldn't say funny I would say very foolish. It looks staged. I guess people will do almost anything for a thrill or attention. Interesting find, you don't see someone almost hit by a train very often.

murjax Guest

CRJCapt wrote:

murjax wrote:

This is so funny.

I wouldn't say funny I would say very foolish. It looks staged. I guess people will do almost anything for a thrill or attention. Interesting find, you don't see someone almost hit by a train very often.

No, you don't. I think the engineer was annoyed too. ROFL

RocketLaunching Guest

Nice find murjax 😀

Guest

murjax wrote:

CRJCapt wrote:

murjax wrote:

This is so funny.

I wouldn't say funny I would say very foolish. It looks staged. I guess people will do almost anything for a thrill or attention. Interesting find, you don't see someone almost hit by a train very often.

No, you don't. I think the engineer was annoyed too. ROFL

Anyone who thinks that was funny is sick.

Obviously, we have people here who will do anything for attention, as well. Mad

TornadoMan Guest

Hyepilot use to post some really funny video links before he was banned Mad

Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Hyepilot use to post some really funny video links before he was banned Mad

As you should be! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

TornadoMan Guest

Anonymous wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

Hyepilot use to post some really funny video links before he was banned Mad

As you should be! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

I am well liked on these forums Yes. You are in a minority who dislike me and maybe you should be banned Mad

Guest

😂 I don't make up dozens of names to call myself, and then say they all like me. 😂 Bye, HP.

TornadoMan Guest

Anonymous wrote:

😂 I don't make up dozens of names to call myself, and then say they all like me. 😂 Bye, HP.

I am not Hyepilot Mad Your must likely jealous of me and my friends popularity on here Yes

AutoBrake Guest

Stop picking on TornadoMan please Mad

Hey TornadoMan I agree with what you said about SpaceCruiser because this forum just will not be the same without that poster 😞 . Least you and Rockerlaunching are still here Yes.

TornadoMan Guest

Thankyou for your kind words AutoBrake 😀

I would say that me and SpaceCruiser (gone now :cry) are more popular than you AutoBrake, but don't take offense 😉.

AutoBrake Guest

I know that you are well liked and popular TornadoMan Yes, but you have angered me by saying that I am not as popular Evil or Very Mad

RocketLaunching Guest

Calm down AutoBrake because I don't think anyone could have TornadoMans popularity, but me and you are still popular Yes

Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

😂 I don't make up dozens of names to call myself, and then say they all like me. 😂 Bye, HP.

I am not Hyepilot Mad Your must likely jealous of me and my friends popularity on here Yes

You and your imaginary friends are about as popular as curdled milk.

RoseThorn Guest

Hello everyone I am completely new to the forum 😀

I have been reading the posts for sometime, but I have now decided to post something 😀 . TornadoMan always comes across friendly and I find their posts highly interesting. Nameless 'Guest' you are wrong because I think TornadoMan is very popular because I would not have posted here otherwise Yes Bow Down
Hi RocketLaunching and AutoBrake 🙂) 🍻 Group Wave

murjax Guest

Hey hey hey, I posted a video link to make you laugh. Is this what a funny thread turns into around here. A funny video turns into a fight around here. Please stop this. Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Damn! Lost man... 😳

Great clip.

AutoBrake Guest

Sorry about my outburst TornadoMan because I realise I could never be as popular as you Yes

Least we can be friends now 😀

Guest

I see HyePilot's legion of twits are still able to post here. This forum has become totally contaminated by them.

murjax Guest

Anonymous wrote:

I see HyePilot's legion of twits are still able to post here. This forum has become totally contaminated by them.

Well the only thing you can do is ban HyePilots IP to find out if we are HyePilot. I told you already that I am not HyePilot and that is the truth. Yes

Pro Member First Officer
Murfi First Officer

Very funny? Hardly.

7dream8liner7 Guest

murjax wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I see HyePilot's legion of twits are still able to post here. This forum has become totally contaminated by them.

Well the only thing you can do is ban HyePilots IP to find out if we are HyePilot. I told you already that I am not HyePilot and that is the truth. Yes

I don't believe that he was refering to you.

murjax Guest

7dream8liner7 wrote:

murjax wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

I see HyePilot's legion of twits are still able to post here. This forum has become totally contaminated by them.

Well the only thing you can do is ban HyePilots IP to find out if we are HyePilot. I told you already that I am not HyePilot and that is the truth. Yes

I don't believe that he was refering to you.

I hope you're right. 😀

TornadoMan Guest

I am not Hyepilot either Yes although I do think Hyepilot should be allowed back onto the forums Yes

I am everyones favourite forum poster 😀

7dream8liner7 Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

I am everyones favourite forum poster 😀

Speak for yourself.

murjax Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

I am not Hyepilot either Yes although I do think Hyepilot should be allowed back onto the forums Yes

I am everyones favourite forum poster 😀

I want him back too. I was just saying that if you want to find out the truth then that's the only way to find out. I hope that doesn't happen though. Yes

TruthSayer Guest

murjax wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

I am not Hyepilot either Yes although I do think Hyepilot should be allowed back onto the forums Yes

I am everyones favourite forum poster 😀

I want him back too. I was just saying that if you want to find out the truth then that's the only way to find out. I hope that doesn't happen though. Yes

That has been thoroughly discussed. Discussing it any further would serve no purpose.

HyePilot should start his own forum. Then all the people who think lying, cheating, stealing and blaming everyone else for your own misdeeds is ok, can go over there and leave the decent people alone.

TornadoMan Guest

7dream8liner7 wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

I am everyones favourite forum poster 😀

Speak for yourself.

Your treading a fine line because my supporters will start an uprising against your comment Yes

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

There's No need to Argue So please stop it, i'm hardly here now ever since this place has been overthrown by guests! Wondering what happened to Screenshot competition? I'm DONE here occasionaly i'll post to help someone. But now that nobody is here but guests it just really doesn't matter!

TornadoMan ever thought about registering if your "everybody's" favorite poster?! This place just sickens me now.

Flyboy92



Last edited by Taylor (Flyboy92) on Wed Jan 31, 2007 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total
7dream8liner7 Guest

I was just saying that I have my own opinion as does everyone else in this forum, and we will express it ourselves.

BTW, what is the worst that you and your "friends" can do to me?

murjax Guest

What happened to the discussion about the train video?

TornadoMan Guest

Flyboy92 wrote:

TornadoMan ever thought about registering if your "everybody's" favorite poster?! This place just sickens me now.

Flyboy92

I am the most popular poster and my contribution comes freely, so I don't need to register Yes. You are a forum has been and probably very jealous of my popularity Yes.

Don't like it then leave just don't let the door hit you on the way out ROFL

hype-buster Guest

TruthSayer wrote:

HyePilot should start his own forum. Then all the people who think lying, cheating, stealing and blaming everyone else for your own misdeeds is ok, can go over there and leave the decent people alone.

He did start a couple of sites. Obviously he's not that popular 'cos there ahve been more people in space than have signed up or posted there. Even his fan club found it so boring they came back. 😂

TruthSayer Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

I am the most popular poster and my contribution comes freely, so I don't need to register Yes. You are a forum has been and probably very jealous of my popularity Yes.

Popularity is based on what other real people think of you, not how many bogus names you can make up and have them say you are popular. My guess is that not even your mother, likes you. Your incessant posts are nothing but a desperate attempt to get attention. You probably think that people telling you they don't like you is better than no one talking to you at all.

RocketLaunching Guest

TruthSayer wrote:

TornadoMan wrote:

I am the most popular poster and my contribution comes freely, so I don't need to register Yes. You are a forum has been and probably very jealous of my popularity Yes.

Popularity is based on what other real people think of you, not how many bogus names you can make up and have them say you are popular. My guess is that not even your mother, likes you. Your incessant posts are nothing but a desperate attempt to get attention. You probably think that people telling you they don't like you is better than no one talking to you at all.

Leave TornadoMan alone because you you are making me very angry Mad Leave TornadoMan alone I mean it.

Hi TornadoMan ignore this minority because most of use know you are very popular Yes

Guest

This is so amusing.

Imaginary playmates are ok when you are 4 years old. Later in life, they are indications of mental disease.

RocketLaunching Guest

Anonymous wrote:

This is so amusing.

Imaginary playmates are ok when you are 4 years old. Later in life, they are indications of mental disease.

I have no imaginary playmates because I am ROCKETLAUNCHING and ROCKETLAUNCHING only Mad I just happen to have a selection of forum friends Yes.

murjax Guest

I am sorry to hear that the discussion of my video has been lost and this has turned into a war again. I only have one thing to say to those good ones like me who just want to be friends. If you don't like all these HyePilot abusers, then come to the Simviation forums with me. 😀

Guest

If only, you would all leave...for good!

TornadoMan Guest

Anonymous wrote:

If only, you would all leave...for good!

You should leave because you are not popular and cannot be bothered to give yourself a screen name 'Guest'

This too you Ass

7dream8liner7 Guest

Why are you so concerned about popularity?

Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

Anonymous wrote:

If only, you would all leave...for good!

You should leave because you are not popular and cannot be bothered to give yourself a screen name 'Guest'

This too you Ass

Ass Whip

TornadoMan Guest

7dream8liner7 wrote:

Why are you so concerned about popularity?

I did'nt ask to be popular, but other forum posters think I'm a great poster and have allot of interest in my posts.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Cool video.
😀

Guest

TornadoMan wrote:

7dream8liner7 wrote:

Why are you so concerned about popularity?

I did'nt ask to be popular, but other forum posters think I'm a great poster and have allot of interest in my posts.

You are delusional. You would benefit from psychiatric help.

murjax Guest

Oberkomando wrote:

Cool video.
😀

Thanks, I needed that. 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Germán Campopiano (Oberkomando) Chief Captain

Np. 🙂

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions