cut it too close on the way out
but it was worth it

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Super looking shots, nice color!!
Radar

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

thanks, and i just figures out to turn on anti aliasing so my future shots should look even better. this is a fun game 😂

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

kbohme wrote:

thanks, and i just figures out to turn on anti aliasing so my future shots should look even better. this is a fun game 😂

My rig is similar to yours and I keep AA at 8x and AF at 16x.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
VegasFlyer Chief Captain

Very realistic. Amazing shots ❗ 👍 🍻

Pro Member First Officer
kbohme First Officer

I have
intel duo 2.4
2 gig ram
ATI radeon crossfire with 512 i think
ch yoke
trakir
vista
sorry i dont remember my cache's or ram speed or anything, but its a fairly new system. I built it out of old parts from friends who were upgrading.

I have also dowloaded all the cfg tweaks i could like the terrain tweak, tree tweak and cloud tweak. I just got vista so I still have a way to go to get full use out of my system because none of my stuff is suppost to be vista "compatible". So I have some waiting for other companies to catch up with drivers etc. I'm looking forward to seeing what i can get once i can start tweaking things outside of fsx.

The guys on these forums have been a great help at getting the look better for me. It seems like I've been tweaking since i got it, but its getting better all the time.

check out this post to see what a difference all the help from these forums has been, there are before and after i started reading these forums shots:
https://forum.flyawaysimulation.com/forum/topic/25209/its-been-long-road/