Recommended Joystick for FSX?

Hi All

I am buying FSX and was wondering if anybody can reccomend a joystick they have used to use with it. I would like al the basics on it, such as a lever for throttle control and twist for rudder control. Hope to hear some good reccomendations soon!

Happy flying!

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

One of the best flight controllers I have used is the SAITEK X52. Its a bit expensive and only available in the US I believe, but brings a certain amount of reality to the sims if money isnt a big issue for you.

Pro Member Trainee
ensorgumbs Trainee

I just bought the saitek aviator and its pretty good.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...