System lagging with FSX

cyber_system_tk Guest

I have FSX and running it on a 3.2Ghz P4 HT whit 1536MB Ram, 256MB Asus Geforce 7900GS, and i have problem sometimes, my system lags and run out af system memory. so FSX needs a mega fast computer, the minium system that microsoft says is neded is not right you cant run it on a 1Ghz whit 512MB Ram and a cheap graphic card under 70$. so if you want FSX download the demo first and see for your self, before spending money on it

Answers 1 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
KenTel First Officer

Depends on how high you have your settings. I run 3 desktops, one I built to run FS9 and FSX on, and yes it is a high spec, BUT before I built it, I ran FS9 and FSX on a bog standard set up wit an AMD +2800 cpu, 1 Gig of mem, and a geForce 6800 AGP graphics card, (still runs on there, keep it as a backup). The fps was low around 15 with most settings down low, but it was still usable.

As I said at the start, depends how high you have the settings.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...