I have upgraded my pc but Fsx couldn't run smoothly when I increased the percent of traffic over 40%. 😞
my computer :
_processor : INTEL CORE 2 DUO 2.4 GHZ
_memory : 4GB
_video card : NVIDA GEFORCE 7900GTX , 512MB
_operate system windows Vista ultimate
Please help me !!!!! 😕
You have a very good setup that probably just needs tweaking.
1. I know Vista just came out but check for any updates.
2. Update your video card driver.
3. Run Error checking and Defragmentation on your hard drive.
4. Shut down programs running in the back ground.
5. Adjust your resolution. The software is designed to run at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 × 768, as you increase you will lose performance.
Your system is good but you won't be able to run with all of your settings at too high a level. You'll have to make compromises in settings. the large consumers are:
1. Auto generated scenery
2. Weather variations
3. Water effects
4. Anti-aliasing (video card setting)
5. AI traffic (aircraft and ground vehicles).
thanks so much , I hope I could see you on FSX MULTIPLAYER
would you mind giving me your email or yahoo account, CRJCapt ? I will contact you and I want to fly with you on FSX 🙂
Check your PM. 🙂