SearchSearch 

This is for Elkin

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

Hello.......you once mentioned the following and I quote " I love to do this. I have an aircraft that has an autopilot that is 90% real to that of it 'real' counterpart. It has the CAT III c autoland feature. This thing flares, cuts power,,, it is great.

BUT I also hand fly too. I do 0/0 landings. On the localizer, with a 'STABILIZED APPROACH" Very important. At 50 feet radalt, I chop power, flare 4 degrees and whammo!!!!! I don't even see the centerline lights until the nose comes down. It is FUN!!!!!!! "

Can you plesae tell me where can I get that A/C with the CAT III c autoland?

Thanks a bunch for your your help......

Ohiosimmer

9 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

SURE!!!!! I am allways wanting to help and share!!!!!

It is a payware stand alone aircraft. It is called RFP 2nd Generation classic 747-200.

You can buy it on line and it is only 20 bucks. The panel is alone worth it.
(I put the panel in some of my other planes)

Someone told me also that there is a 737/DC-9 one too greg737.zip

Feel free to ask more about what I just described.

Go and visit the RFP site.

Radar services approved, squawk GO!!!

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

Thanks a lot.....I will buy that software, if you tell me what site I need to go to......

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Ok Just type in - ready for pushback you will get there

Tell'm I sent you. Ok? ElkinK

There is a lot of extra things that come with the plane too!!!!! INS, TCAS, and and and.

Get SOME!!!!!

Oh yeah! Make sure you get the RFP 2nd Generation copy. You can buy it online, in which you will get it in moments, Or you can buy the CD and get it in the mail.

PLEASE ask me any questions about it. The folks at the site can get REAL bored REAL quick with those that 'Ask too many "stupid" questions'.

Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

You probably laugh at me but I can't find anything.......can you plz give me a site that I can go to........????

Ohiosimmer

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member Trainee
Ohiosimmer Trainee

Yes I think that is the one....or at least I hope so.....'cause I am about to buy it now......

Thank you Radarman

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Yes, that is it. Sorry for that.

Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

..... This 747 RFP sounds good - hope so as I've ordered it and am awaiting it in the mail!

For fans of Cat III Autoland, the Just Flight PSS A340 / A330 also has full Autoland... and it's really straightforward to set up if you have a little knowledge on using FMCs.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

You can download it in moments!!!!! You can get it by mail too!

It is great!!!