How can I show my appreciation?

Elkin Guest

I figured I have received enough support from all you wonderful folks, and this wonderful forum site, the least I could do was pay the skinny ass fee (Oooops! can I say that?) of 5 bones. !!!!

I have dealt with a lot of forums and I have allways come back to here!!!!

It is like test flying 10 airplanes and flying them all several times under all conditions. Soon, you keep going back to ONE!!!!!!

Good job all of you!!!!!!!

Get my screen shots in!!! p l e a s e 😉 😀

Answers 14 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Site Admin
Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) Site Admin

Welcome to the team Elkin! You can now start building your rank status 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

YAY ELKIN!!!!

Now I can PM you and bug you! haha, naw, i dont do that.

Hey Flyaway, how many posts does it take to become a cheif captain?

Pro Member Site Admin

I belive it's 500 posts if I remember rightly, not too sure... Let me check...

Pro Member Site Admin

No, sorry - Chief Captian is only 300 posts. You're nearly their!

Pro Member Chief Captain

AWW DUDE!!!

I found a guy that will help me make Iron-On Rammstein T-Shirt designs!!!! I'm thinkin one of the Sehnsucht one like i've got in my avatar!

Do you have a big picture like that by any chance?

Pro Member Site Admin

Very cool! I've got a Rammstein stitch-on logo on my snowboarding bag; Rammstein really are the ultimate - the concert is drawing nearer and I think I'm able to get a Media Pass (in front of the stage)!

I'll see what pictures I have of the Sehnsucht design with black backgrounds for black t-shirts... give me a few mins... 😉

Elkin Guest

Let me tell you all something. If we do not stick together,,, all this will go away FAST!!! I was SLAMMED at another forum site for 'posting too much'. Those folks are a breed of their own. Yeah, I got a little support but I spent a good deal of time reading through the threads of that forum as well as reading other forum threads. I found a consistant fear in the forum of mention and rhetoric in other forums,,, complaing of the coduct within the aforesaid forum.

'Nuff Batting down what does not work. Now for the compliments.

I will offer assistance here in an appropriate manner and I am open for anyone to contact me personally or publicly for input etc.

Now!!!! NUO457 request flight following.

"Pilots must learn from others mistakes. A pilot won't live long enough to mske all the mistakes on their own"

Pro Member Site Admin

FEM,

I have two designs...

This is one of the whole band in their Sehnsucht (desire/longing) design:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/userimages/800_024.jpg

This is a very large picture of Christoph as in your avatar:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/userimages/chrispth.jpg

Hope this helps and let me know how you get on 😉

Pro Member Chief Captain

wow! How can you get slammed for posting too much? Come on, who, among all of us here, knows everything? We all contribute our own little bit.

Radarman searches for stuff for you if you ask,

I make quick guides

Flyaway likes Rammstein

GPS-KID will inform you about payware

TomtheTank Is another like Radarman, always there to help

Elkin just joined, so there you go

Whatever happened to Watersprite?

Those are all who come to mind as far as my memory goes,
Who else here know's more about our members' skills and stuff?

Pro Member Site Admin

Elkin wrote:

Let me tell you all something. If we do not stick together,,, all this will go away FAST!!! I was SLAMMED at another forum site for 'posting too much'. Those folks are a breed of their own. Yeah, I got a little support but I spent a good deal of time reading through the threads of that forum as well as reading other forum threads. I found a consistant fear in the forum of mention and rhetoric in other forums,,, complaing of the coduct within the aforesaid forum.

What exactly happened at the other site Elkin? Any idea on what site it was...? 🙄

Elkin, have you recieved your account yet? I've processed a batch.

Last edited by Fly Away Simulation (Flyaway) on Sat Sep 25, 2004 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total
Pro Member Site Admin

Fire_Emblem_Master wrote:

Flyaway likes Rammstein

... Flyaway loves Rammstein 😎

... Flyaway also works very hard behind the scenes 😎

From the top of my head we have...
Radarman, Tomthetank, Fire_Emblem_Master, GPS_Kid, Harleyman, Good old davec, leadfoot, arkydave, jelami and many many more.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

👍 ElkinAllen,
Welcome to the membership, it's nice to see you with a title.
You give us all super information and are always ready to alter and improve some aircraft, for that I applaud you. Clap

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

The learning curve with FS9 and all of its addons,,,, WOW!!! I love it!!

All the other sites I sought assistance from,,, well, I have allways come back here because,, I got what I wanted!!!!!!! Now I am receiving mails an pm's from others seeking assistance. This is what it is all about you know that?!?! We stick together, keep the rhetoric in the circles of those that enjoy that crap. Here at Flyaway it is CLEAN and PRO!!!!!! The dirtbags stay away because they cannot corrupt all of you good guys!!!

Good to be here.

Mention the other site? You know? I fuggin forgot who those pukes are.

Pro Member Chief Captain

Thanks for the pictures Flyaway! Now i just gotta get ahold of that dorky kid that knows how to run the machine😛

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...