Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Yoke in israel

Pro Member Trainee
stereomatic Trainee

Hey to all does anybodey knows where can i find a yoke joistick in israel for sale ? it seem that only in europe and u.s they has i havent find any please let me know..thanks

DenDee Guest

Just like with AA Li-Ion rechargeables, cheap crutaceans and a few other things, yokes and other similar equipment are impossible to get here. Yep, impossible. I've been looking for a decent yoke for a year, and it is nowhere in sight. Guess your best bet is to find a friendly computer store, and ask them to order one for you from overseas. Tell them a particular model you are after, and ask them how much they will charge.

Then go online and try to order one yourself. See if it is cheaper - the delivery cost from the US will be at least $50, so the store might even be a better deal - they order goods in bulk, spending less on delivery, per unit.

Unfortunately, that's the only good way I know 😞 Should you find a store that carries decent yokes, by all means drop me a line - dionissimus at gmail. Good luck 🙂

Den Dee
Jerusalem, Israel

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

We have a member here who has one and is in Israel, Rafi.
Send him a PM to see where he bought his.

Radar

DenDee Guest

Really? Since I am a guest here, I'd rather appreciate if you contact him and ask him, for our mutual benefit, to post right here and share his experience 🙂 Maybe we have a chance to get it right here for a reasonable price after all!

Please PM Rafi and ask him to post. Today I made another attempt, in a canyon "Malcha" in Jerusalem - no dice. My wife said I am better off just dropping the whole case, ordering the thing from the US and paying the delivery. I am still thinking of getting it down here somehow.

Make us both happy, eh?

Den

DenDee Guest

P.S. oops, thought the post from Radarman was the post from the OP. So, Radarman, or the OP please contact that Rafi fella 🙂

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

Two years ago I found a CH representative here in Israel and I contact him . After a few days he informed me that CH is not interested to have business with Israel. Since I visiting the States several times a year
I have my flight yoke from there. Sorry.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

This site ships to Israel. It's a little expensive, it might be less if you get it in Europe.

Radar

DenDee Guest

Thank you both very much for answering 🙂

Rafi, you managed to find a CH representative??!! That's no small feat on its own 🙂 In fact, I am still using my CH flightstickPRO... the potentiometers are quite worn out, but it still holds (had to cut away a piece of cable recently though - broken wire near the base of the device). Man I'd love to have a decent store down here, that sells proper stuff for flight simming... You happen to have a spare $100k or something? we could start to fill a niche here, eh? 🙂

Radarman, thanks for the info. Personally, I happen to have a friend in the US who will happily recieve the merchandise for me, and then mail it at a regular rate. I am sure though, that the site can prove quite useful.

Den

DenDee Guest

P.S. Hmm, just visited the suggested site... couldn't find any related stuff.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

DenDee wrote:

P.S. Hmm, just visited the suggested site... couldn't find any related stuff.

Feed their name into the search.

Yoke.

CH.
http://www.compuvest.com/Search.jsp?Search=CH+Products&st=&Title=T&dt=ASC&pg=0&cid=585

Logitech.
http://www.compuvest.com/Search.jsp?Search=logitech&st=&Title=T&dt=ASC&pg=0&cid=585

Radar

DenDee Guest

Thanks for the pointer Radarman. I checked it out, so far my deal looks like this: A (CH) yoke $125, (CH) pedals $115, shipping $110... Needless to say, 30% of the total, just for shipment, is just a tad too much IMHO. The search goes on...

Pro Member First Officer
Netz Rafi (Rafi) First Officer

To DenDee
My Email is netzrafi@hotmail.com Contact me there and I will give U my Phone number. I think U should register to this forum or a very similar forum

DenDee Guest

Rafi: just mailed you from dionissimus on gmail