British Boeing 7e7??

Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Hi all iv'e not been here for awhile been a bit busy with work and that i'm missing this place Crying or Very sad anyway is there a British version of the Boeing 7e7 out there if so can someone point me in the right direction as i can't seem to find one cheers all.

Answers 6 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
sylvan First Officer

Avsim.com you'll have to register if you haven't already.

Do a search in the file library for b7e7brit.zip it's there somewhere. 😉 😉

Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Nice one m8 cheers!!! i love this plane.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

Yeah, that's a cool fantasy plane. But we don't even know what it's truly gonna look like yet...wont it be cool tho!

Pro Member Trainee
tricky2070 Trainee

Yeah i love the nose and the way the wings tip up at the end,very nice looking plane i just hope it looks like that in 2007

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

It would be neat if it could cruise a bit faster than .85. Heck, the 747 does that. Why not at .88-90. That way, we could get there faster. They're not gonna be able to beat the A380 for carrying capacity, but you can at least fly farther, faster.

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

A tail-dragger landed it the first time out! Nice Aircraft!!!

The 7E7-8 Dreamliner and 7E7-9 airplanes will carry 217-257 passengers in
tri-class configurations on routes of 8,500 and 8,300 nautical miles ( 15,700 and 15,400 kilometers) respectively. A third 7E7 family member, the 7E7-3 Dreamliner, will accommodate nearly 289 passengers in a two-class configuration and be optimized for routes of 3,500 nautical miles (6,500 km).

In addition to bringing big-jet ranges to mid-size airplanes, the 7E7 will provide airlines with unmatched fuel efficiency, resulting in exceptional environmental performance. The airplane will use 20 percent less fuel for comparable missions than any other wide-body airplane. It will also travel at speeds similar to today's fastest wide bodies, Mach 0.85. Airlines will enjoy 40- to 60-percent more cargo revenue capacity.

Radar

http://library.avsim.net/search.php?SearchTerm=7e7&CatID=fs2004&Go=Search

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...