SearchSearch 

help!!

futurepilot Guest

Alright, here are some questions,for FSX deluxe, 1. How do you open the cargo door on any plane? 2. How do you get the ground crew to interact with the plane on arrival to the gate? and 3. How do you get the gate to interact with the plane on arrival?
Please don`t lead me to downloads; I use a computer with no internet for FSX. I have over 20 hours and 101 landings on FSX, but I cannot figure these things out. I also might have more questions that I forgot right now, so keep looking on this topic until I`m sure everything is cleared up on this topic. Help would be appreciated.

12 Responses

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
futurepilot Guest

Well, another reason I didn`t want you to direct me to a download is because my parents don`t like for me to do that, they say it messes up the computer. Maybe you could download that if you haven`t already, and I could print them out once you reply with the certain key commands I want to know.

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Jetways---------Ctrl+J
Fuel truck-------Ctrl+F
Cargo door-----Shift+E then(quickly) 2
Baggage cart-- No command, set parking brake and turn everything off.

*You may not see these feature unless you have scenery, traffic, animation set to a high level.

futurepilot Guest

THANKS A LOT!!! Also, where is the aircraft carrier for the mission where you are suppose to pick someone up at the airport close to KLAX, but the engine fails? I have searched, but I cannot find it.

x pilot Guest

the whole idea of fun of flying is for you to find that out for yourself.... tellimg is not going to make you lean and apprciate skills and drills of wanting to be a pilot, we cant predict engine failures etc, so. do the time and see is my advise!

futurepilot Guest

Okay, x pilot. CRJ Capt, my settings are on high, but at Seattle-Tacoma Intl Airport, there were no jetways! Also, I was flying a Boeing 737-800, and I could not get the cargo door to open! I kept trying, but it only opened and closed the main exit! Can you open the cargo door for a B738 on FSX or not?

futurepilot Guest

Is anyone going to reply? I`m serious! I need an answer, please!!

x pilot Guest

chill dude... we will get there lol

mmm. i dont think as far as i am aware if cargo doors open on default aircraft? might have to assign a key for that! as for seattle airport, i think settings need to be very high or something to get the jet ways, if you fiddle about with settings for scenery etc you should get them obviously for sacreficy performance.. i dont usually fly much in the US, unless i am dreaming i am on holiday in florida or somethign lol

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

futurepilot wrote:

Is anyone going to reply? I`m serious! I need an answer, please!!

!!! They are not helping you win any friends here. Exclamation points placed in the wrong place indicates, yelling!! See what I mean? The guys here will help you out, but you gotta have a little patience, and quit yelling.

Pro Member Trainee
skypilot2 Trainee

futurepilot wrote:

THANKS A LOT!!! Also, where is the aircraft carrier for the mission where you are suppose to pick someone up at the airport close to KLAX, but the engine fails? I have searched, but I cannot find it.

It's there. Ya just have to look for it.

futurepilot Guest

I found out what I was doing wrong with the cargo door. With that out of the way, this will be my last question of this topic;I have been pressing the correct buttons for the fuel truck,and I cannot get it to come, so how do I get it to come to your plane and refuel it?

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

futurepilot wrote:

I found out what I was doing wrong with the cargo door. With that out of the way, this will be my last question of this topic;I have been pressing the correct buttons for the fuel truck,and I cannot get it to come, so how do I get it to come to your plane and refuel it?

Be sure that airport vehicles is turned up in the settings and you park in a space.
It can take a few minutes...as long as you at a major airport.

Radar