Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Can I get rid of the rockets?

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Finally got my beloved WW2 fighters back into FSX. Got the Wings Of Power boxed five airplane set for $25. Seems like a pretty good deal. Anyway my P-47 has the rocket tubes that became clickable in the dl version. Is there any way to get rid of the rocket tubes in the boxed version?

I guess I should be posting this on the WOP forum but I thought I'd give you guys a try. Thanks.

Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

freedspeak
I don't know but I will crank up my P-47 and look at the rocket tubes today (maybe)!
I love the P-51, Zero and Spitfire! I haven't got around to the 109 and P-47 yet!

Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

freedspeak
I flew the P-47 and still don't know anything about the rocket tubes. Sorry, I will update you if I find out anything. Love the plane!
C Ya

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Thanks for the input Flathead but I've got the problem solved. The 1.2 patch took care of it. There is now an icon on the 2D panel that will eliminate the rocket tubes.

Pro Member Trainee
FlatheadSmith Trainee

freedspeak
Thank you for the update on the Rocket Tubes!
I will fly over Santa Barbara or wherever and see if you want to fly formation sometime. My c/s is Flathead2 and tail number is always 1701 (last four digits of my C-130E as Crew Chief back in the late '60s).
C Ya

Pro Member First Officer
freedspeak First Officer

Yeah Flathead lets go formation flying sometime. Never done it with a real person but used to fly close formation with the ai in FS9. Had to turn off crashes to get in really tight.

So you used to crew on a C-130 huh? Wow, that must have been a blast.

Pro Member First Officer
Charlie10 First Officer

How does the WOP P-47 compare to the CFS P-47?