fs terrain or vfr terrain

Pro Member Trainee
jimimac Trainee

i was thinking of buying fs or vfr terrain but would like some advice on which one to get, anyone have either of those installed and what do you like/dislike about them.

thanks jimimac

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Captain
David (The-GPS-Kid) Captain

For me, FS TERRAIN has the edge.... I've seen both and I think FS TERRAIN is more realistic.

Also, I think it covers a bigger geographical area.

Pro Member First Officer
Elkinallen First Officer

Hey there GPS! Does the fs terrain mess with any other addon? You know, causing any of them to either not work or causing aircraft problems of any kind due to the 'new' terrain elevations?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Alex (Fire_Emblem_Master) Chief Captain

How bout frame ratest?

Pro Member Captain
Zach (ranald) Captain

Fs terrian did not couse any poblems with me it covers a large area and it does not affect the fps badly.

Pro Member Chief Captain
tomthetank Chief Captain

😀 Just to throw the cat amongst the pigeons 😂
I have European Enhanced Terrain by Abacus

I have used the VFR terrain that came with the VFR scenery (if thats the same Dont Know ) and EET is far better,plus covers all of UK/Europe

Ive not noticed any drop in frame rates

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...