Trying to find download

Pro Member Trainee
wildnwooly Trainee

I once saw a download, dont remember where, that allowed a regular road map to display alongside the regular flight window. It would coincide with the position of the plane.

I think it was freeware but am not sure. Any help would be great.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I can't think of that unless it's part of the pay-ware Garmin.

http://www.simflyer.net/

I just ordered USA Roads ( a few minutes ago CD version) for the same general idea.

http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=roads001

If you have any further information on it I'll try to find it.

Radar

Pro Member Trainee
wildnwooly Trainee

I saw the Garmin thing and I liked the idea of usa roads, but I didnt know the roads were on cd.

The thing I am looking for must have been payware and i am still looking for it. Many people in this forum are very sharp and I was hoping to get lucky to find it with the little info i gave.

Now that usa roads is on cd though I might just get it!

Yes

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

I had forgotten that it came out on CD about a week ago and a friend of mine who downloaded it the first day asked me if I had ordered it yet.
I like to have things on the original CD, I have fast cable but it's not like having the boxed version.
I did the same with Ultimate Traffic, probably the best add-on made for the sim

Back to what you want, I hope that someone here knows of the download I would like to see it.

Radar

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...