Posky 767 and any posky aircraft

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

can they work in fsx with fsx sound and a fsx panel?

Answers 4 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

They claim they will the only way to find out is to load one.
The no working gauges so far could be the only problem...if they have cured that.

Radar

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

I haven't tried any of the POSKYs yet but I've got the SGA DC-10s and the iFDG MD-11s in FSX. No problem -- the POSKYs should be allright.

I've imported old soundsets into FSX, they work just fine. Regarding the panels, I've aliased them to the default Boeing panels in FSX. This way, I don't have problems with the gauges.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

The posky aircraft work just not the becaon and I can get dc-10 and md-11 sound for fs2004 and place them in fsx and they will work?

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Yes those sounds should work. Those are amongst the ones I've imported.

Good to hear that the POSKYs work. I'll try out their 747SP which handles really nicely in fs9. 😎

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...