SearchSearch 

The Not So Amazing First Attempt...

Pro Member Trainee
DaFirmCEO Trainee

Well we have been enjoying FS2004 and decided to get more involved and ramp up a VA and so I decided to make a first attempt at a re-paint and this is how it went LET 410

Nothing fancy but definately learn quite a bit...

Does anyone know a good place to find layered Photoshop templates for FS2004? Mostly looking for DeHavilland Planes all makes and models...

10 Responses

Pro Member First Officer
violentviolet First Officer

Nothing wrong with that repaint. 👍

Pro Member Trainee
Roger Bates (zrotzel) Trainee

Nice work. 😎

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

I'm just a novice like yourself, but I have to agree with all of the above ... very nice job Clap 👍

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain

Very good job, I found that it isn't easy to paint.

Radar

Pro Member First Officer
wombat457 First Officer

Your way too modest RadarMan ...

Pro Member Trainee
DaFirmCEO Trainee

I appreciate the kind words... I have been a Graphical Artist for some time so it is not the technology that is an issue, but getting used to the textures and how they apply to the models...

In the past I was an online racer and was called upon to do many paint jobs for virtual racers so I guess it is only fitting I gave this a shot...

Well I am truely glad to have stumbled upon this web site and look forward to being a productive member whenever possible...

Jay Peninger
DaFirm Studio

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

Stunning Congrats well done and welcome to fly away 😀

Pro Member Trainee
DaFirmCEO Trainee

We went back to the drawing board a little bit and tried a different scheme for our second attempt...

baby steps... I already see I need a re-touch on the nose slightly, but I think we found our colors for "PacWest Air" 😂[/img]

Pro Member Captain
Welshflyer Captain

Looks ok to me , good job! 😀

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

DaFirmCEO wrote:

Does anyone know a good place to find layered Photoshop templates for FS2004? Mostly looking for DeHavilland Planes all makes and models...

Have you been to this address DaFirmCEO ➡

You might be interested in the PREMIER AIRCRAFT DESIGN section toward the end of the page.