Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

For those who enjoy the PMDG

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Okay if you use default FS aircraft and believe you can fly then please read no further. For those who have a vast interest in real life flying and enjoy using real procedures in the PMDG 737 series, take a look at this link if you have alot of free time.

http://www.smartcockpit.com/plane/boeing/B737/

The website has a vast wealth of information regarding procedures, systems and other useful information. If like me, you are looking to eventually become a commercial pilot on one of the heavies, then i think this site can give you a bit of a head start, at least when it comes to general knowledge.

Happy Reading!

Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain

Great find Thumbs Up!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Nice find, now if i could only turn the clock back $ years! OOOh there's some nasty interference about tonight! Very Happy

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

It is quite good as there are actually some Ryanair standardised procedures that are included. They refer to actions carried out by both the Captain and the First Officer. For example, emergency decents, single engine failure on final etc.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

I'll give myself an Off Topic! here and say well done to Scotland on a superb performance last Saturday! A well deserved win we were totally out played! Embarassed

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Great find Tartanaviation, it hasn't been posted before as far as I know. As you said, this is handy when there's a lot of free time available. On the other hand, it can be used as a reference Read

Shouldn't Farenheit be Fahrenheit? ...just curious Think

Welshflyer,

not all of us are steeped in Scottish and Welsh traditions and rituals... what were you guys playing???

Going by posts I've read in the past it's probably something like who can drink the most amount of pints while doing a headstand and eating shepard's pie at the same time?

Enlighten us man, it's the Off Topic section anyway

Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Tailhook, at the moment we're in the middle of the six nations rugby tournament where Wales,Scotland, Ireland,England, France and Italy play each other over a number of weeks. So far Wales have played Ireland and Scotland and lost to both Evil or Very Mad and i don't see us doing much better against France next week! Sad
Copious amounts of beer is consumed while watching the games! Very Happy Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Welshflyer wrote:

Copious amounts of beer is consumed while watching the games! Very Happy Cheers!

...apart from that, I've heard that after a match the winning team gets absolutely plastered... and well, the loosers in a final attempt to outdo the winners consume even more intoxicating liquid.

Exciting sport, I should start taking some interest in it Very Happy

I find the drinking part particularly appealing Cheers!

Pro Member Chief Captain
Welshflyer Chief Captain

Tailhook wrote:

Welshflyer wrote:

...apart from that, I've heard that after a match the winning team gets absolutely plastered... and well, the loosers in a final attempt to outdo the winners consume even more intoxicating liquid.

Exciting sport, I should start taking some interest in it Very Happy

I find the drinking part particularly appealing Cheers!

I must admit to enjoying a beer now and then Rolling Eyes (more now than then) Very Happy

Pro Member Captain
ARD-DC Captain

I see my favourite 767 is on there as well, fantastic site Tartan, thanks for posting Smile

Trancelator Guest

Verrrry nice.

Thats an amazing resource.

Thanks a lot for posting!!