Frame Rates?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I know what frame rates are and where to adjust them, but how do I know how many I am getting.

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
GoodisonBlue First Officer

Shift + Z

Press twice for further on screen info

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

Thanks

Pro Member Chief Captain
RadarMan Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Michaelvg1 First Officer

How do you adjust frame rates?

Pro Member First Officer
JLangevin First Officer

You cannot control the actual frame rate that the sim WILL perform at, but you can tell it where you would like it to be. This is called the target frame rate. This is located in the Scenery tab of the Customize portion of the Display settings.

I have always kept mine to Unlimited and have not noticed anything weird. Others keep theres at 20, etc. I personally have noticed that at Unlimited, I get a steady 25-30fps, but set to 25, only get 15... it makes no sense.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...