Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Threads keep being Deleted :(

TornadoMan Guest

Why do my threads keep being deleted on this forum ? Sad . I am not happy and it makes me wonder why I even posting here Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I would leave, but I don't want to be selfish because I know I have fans here Yes

Guest

Because they are dumb threads?

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

TornadoMan if you have your so called "fans" REGISTER! maybe it's because your posting so much as a guest that they are getting delteted. Think about it....

Flyboy92

Guest

Flyboy92 wrote:

TornadoMan if you have your so called "fans" REGISTER! maybe it's because your posting so much as a guest that they are getting delteted. Think about it....

Flyboy92

I don't think he or his "friends get that much in pocket money(allowance)

Pro Member First Officer
Tartanaviation First Officer

Just to be clear, i am not a fan............... Smile

AutoBrake Guest

Hi TornadoMan Very Happy

I am one of your many fans on here and I enjoy every post you make Yes. Ignore these members because they lack your popularity and very jealous Yes

TornadoMan Guest

Hi, AutoBrake. I really like you. Is it too late to ask you to be my valentine?

TornadoMan Guest

Ignore that person above abusing my name Yes

Munkeh Guest

How many times...

DON'T. FEED. THE. TROLL.

Just don't respond to his threads. However agitating it is, when he says things like "fans"...JUST IGNORE HIM.

Simple concept. Do it.

TornadoMan Guest

You lack our popularity Munkeh and you could only hope to be as well liked :yes. You say negative things to try hurt me and my friends feelings Yes. You was also unfair on Hyepilot who is really missed on this forum Yes .

This is to you Ass Ass Ass Ass

Pro Member Trainee
Austin (AirAustin) Trainee

Stop it! This is getting bad! If you fight more, you could get into serious trouble, like get banned from this website. In fact, you might be in trouble now! So just stop fighting. What ever happened to civility?!?

Guest

That is wishful thinking. The HyePilot bratpack can outsmart the site's owner even if he tries to ban their IP addresses. It is a shame.

Pro Member Captain
brownbox Captain

kids...

HyePilot Guest

Anonymous wrote:

That is wishful thinking. The HyePilot bratpack can outsmart the site's owner even if he tries to ban their IP addresses. It is a shame.

Who said I made this thread? RadarMan can check my IP, My last post here was like a few weeks ago Rolling Eyes

www.YouTube.com/FlyingHye2007 <--That's my real place

Guest Guest

HyePilot wrote:

Who said I made this thread? RadarMan can check my IP, My last post here was like a few weeks ago Rolling Eyes

www.YouTube.com/FlyingHye2007 <--That's my real place

Theres a vast amount of software avaliable that will hide a real IP nowdays.

Pro Member Captain
Taylor (Flyboy92) Captain

wow what a buch of immature kids....... we payed to register here and soon guest posts will be banned if enough Pm's are sent to Flyaway then you'll be forced to register or leave i'm not your fan no way close so stop trying to over run this sight with guest posts it's getting super annyoing

Flyboy92

Guest Guest

Flyboy92 wrote:

wow what a buch of immature kids....... we payed to register here and soon guest posts will be banned if enough Pm's are sent to Flyaway then you'll be forced to register or leave i'm not your fan no way close so stop trying to over run this sight with guest posts it's getting super annyoing

Flyboy92

Complaining to the site owner might get your case heard, but I cannot realistically see any action being taken.Why do you think many members left not long?. Remember you and the other members have already payed your $5.... ok now multiply that with the amount of members on this site Idea. This meaning the site owner must do fairly well out of this site. Do you think that your that important to change policy here? There will always be hundreds more who will pay there $5 and register. Some people have payed and recieved nothing, so maybe that will tell you something about this site!
Stopping guest posts would potentially cut revenue...think about it. Its a way to draw people onto this site and many guests have become members you know. Its about money you know because its a business like any other. Your just the next load of victims to get the money rolling in.

Harsh but true I'm afraid.

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

Munkeh wrote:

How many times...

DON'T. FEED. THE. TROLL.

Just don't respond to his threads. However agitating it is, when he says things like "fans"...JUST IGNORE HIM.

Simple concept. Do it.

Why don't you lead by example?

All times are GMT Page 1 of 1

Related Questions