Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Transition Flight Simulator Server,

Navy2 Guest

Transition Flight Simulator Server, Just Started already have 20 members, the IP address is trns.gotdns.org. its also a dedicated server.

TRNS.GOTDNS.ORG Teamspeak and FS

transition Guest

AN INTRODUCTION TO TRANSITIONS...
WHAT IS TRANSITIONS?

WE ARE A MICROSOFT FLIGHT SIMULATOR SERVER DEDICATED TO BRINGING YOU THE MOST ENJOYABLE FLYING EXPERIENCE POSSIBLE ON THE INTERNET. OUR GOAL IS TO BE AS PROFESSIONAL AS POSSIBLE WHILE AT THE SAME TIME, STILL HAVING FUN AND CREATING AN ATMOSPHERE THAT WILL ATTRACT PILOTS (VIRTUAL OR REAL) FROM ALL AROUND THE WORLD. WE RUN ON A DEDICATED SERVER WHICH RESULTS IN A FASTER AND MORE STABLE CONNECTION, SO YOU DONT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT FLYING ON WHAT WOULD SEEM TO BE A DIAL UP CONNECTION

WE offer VIRTUAL AIRLINES website hosting. free as long as it has to do a VA you get 100mb space for your VA website it is the best offer for a VA I can do aircraft hosting as long has you talk to me if your website turns out to be not a VA it will be removed right then and there if you wish to setup a website just come on teamspeak at and I will be happy to set it up to give you access to your website setup your website will be fully yours access it 24 /7/ 365 make password area for members only. all you need is a MANAGEMENT member that is 16yrs olds
or older