Flight path

JamieDay06 Guest

hi Im currently practising on FS 2004 i do know how to access it on the menu and length but it seems never to be seen its worked once and never again.Does it have to be a default plane or what?? Can some one please take me through it Step-To-Step them i need to know what attiltude is realistic one it just doesnt work!!
Evil or Very Mad

Answers 2 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member Chief Captain
CRJCapt Chief Captain
Pro Member First Officer
Odyssey First Officer

It might actually be of benefit to you and other members of this forum if you were a little more comprehendable in what you are saying. I must admit that I didn't understand your post whatsoever.
I'm not having a dig at you mate but if you re word your question then we might be able to help you in what you want to know. 🙂

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...