Fly Away Simulation
SearchSearch 

Land me

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Hey anyone remember the "land me" option in on of the older flight sims? Maybe 98. Anyway is there a "land me" in FSX?

Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I have not seen a land me option.

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

737FLIER wrote:

I have not seen a land me option.

Yeah I think this version doesn't have it anymore. It sure was hand though. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sinebar wrote:

Hey anyone remember the "land me" option in on of the older flight sims? Maybe 98. Anyway is there a "land me" in FSX?

Yes, 98 had it. What fun I had with that little toy. You could be at an altitude of 10.000ft right above any airfield and the a/c would go into a tailspin and just looking out of the cockpit would wanna make you puke. In most cases it could actually land you safely, but not always. I remember too that the windscreen would shatter when you crashed.
The 737 had a GPWS with a female voice. Those were the days.

No more 'Land Me' in FSX Radar

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

sinebar wrote:

Yes, 98 had it. What fun I had with that little toy. You could be at an altitude of 10.000ft right above any airfield and the a/c would go into a tailspin and just looking out of the cockpit would wanna make you puke. In most cases it could actually land you safely, but not always. I remember too that the windscreen would shatter when you crashed.
The 737 had a GPWS with a female voice. Those were the days.

No more 'Land Me' in FSX Radar

Maybe someone can make an add on.

YES!! We need a mod that will crack the windshield upon crashing, and add blood splattered all over the windshield and panel.