Land me

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Hey anyone remember the "land me" option in on of the older flight sims? Maybe 98. Anyway is there a "land me" in FSX?

Answers 5 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I have not seen a land me option.

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

737FLIER wrote:

I have not seen a land me option.

Yeah I think this version doesn't have it anymore. It sure was hand though. 😞

Pro Member Chief Captain
Tailhook Chief Captain

sinebar wrote:

Hey anyone remember the "land me" option in on of the older flight sims? Maybe 98. Anyway is there a "land me" in FSX?

Yes, 98 had it. What fun I had with that little toy. You could be at an altitude of 10.000ft right above any airfield and the a/c would go into a tailspin and just looking out of the cockpit would wanna make you puke. In most cases it could actually land you safely, but not always. I remember too that the windscreen would shatter when you crashed.
The 737 had a GPWS with a female voice. Those were the days.

No more 'Land Me' in FSX Radar

Pro Member Trainee
sinebar Trainee

Tailhook wrote:

sinebar wrote:

Yes, 98 had it. What fun I had with that little toy. You could be at an altitude of 10.000ft right above any airfield and the a/c would go into a tailspin and just looking out of the cockpit would wanna make you puke. In most cases it could actually land you safely, but not always. I remember too that the windscreen would shatter when you crashed.
The 737 had a GPWS with a female voice. Those were the days.

No more 'Land Me' in FSX Radar

Maybe someone can make an add on.

YES!! We need a mod that will crack the windshield upon crashing, and add blood splattered all over the windshield and panel.

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...