need help choosing

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

could anyone recommend a good downloadable aircraft for short range and one for long range.

Answers 3 Answers

Jump to latest
Pro Member First Officer
Ryan (737FLIER) First Officer

I like the crj-200 pack that is on www.flightsim.com for short range and for long range www.projectopensky.com has 767's. I personally like the american airlines but they have many airlines.

Pro Member Captain
Karlw Captain

The 737-200 not many airlines still uses them but the j.a.n.e.t still uses them if you go to las vegas in a little corner you will see janet I really like these planes to bad you can't fly on them considering where they fly 😳

anyways which sim fs2002 fs 2004 fsx if fsx you can get some aircraft in there I have the ifdg dc-10 and md-11

Hope that helps Cheers 😀

Pro Member Trainee
sniper45 Trainee

it will thanks!

Still does not answer your question? Ask a new question!

If the question and answers provided above do not answer your specific question - why not ask a new question of your own? Our community and flight simulator experts will provided a dedicated and unique answer to your flight sim question. And, you don't even need to register to post your question!

Ask New Question...

Search

Search our questions and answers...

Be sure to search for your question from existing posted questions before asking a new question as your question may already exist from another user. If you're sure your question is unique and hasn't been asked before, consider asking a new question.

Related Questions

Flight Sim Questions that are closely related to this...